Created: Friday, 12 October 2018
OISP Quality Assurance is the team in charge of implementing the Quality Assurance mission, which is leaded by Board of Directors- Quality Management Representative, represent / stand for leaders in settings up the vision to orientate all activities of the Office towards international standards.
Representative leaders in Quality
- PhD. Dang Dang Tung Position: Director of Office for International Study Programs
Representative leaders in Quality are members of the Board of Directors of the organization. The highest leader must assign one member in Board who is responsible of the quality system of Office.
- MBA. Nguyen Thi Thanh Trang Position: Deputy of Administrative Department
- Tran Huynh Thao Uyen QA Executive
- Luu Thi Kim Cuc QA Executive
Being the person who was assigned by the Board of Directors and responsible for implementing activities towards the quality standards to be achieved and maintained by OISP. Some typical tasks are:
- Determining the quality goals for the Committee and to present it to Quality Management Representative
- Establishing quality systems according to international standards
- Carrying out quality assurance and related tasks
- Processing quality assurance and related issues