The Office for International Study Programs – OISP is a subdivision of Bach Khoa University (BKU). OISP specializes in managing, recruiting and executing high quality graduate and postgraduate qualifications with our partners and affiliates.
The Pre-University program is designed to support students’ English language development, at any level, from preparing for higher education or IELTS through to supporting and developing their future careers.
We are seeking experienced teachers who are able to teach independently and effectively across all levels of English.
- Competitive rates of pay commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Excellent academic guidance and supportive team structures
- Ongoing professional development
- Predictable teaching schedules with 10 to 20 consecutive hours per week (no evenings and no weekends)
- Clear promotional pathways and the possibility of contracts to outstanding lecturers that share our vision, mission and values.
- A chance to work for Vietnam’s leading technological university.
To be considered for this position, candidates must satisfy the key selection criteria detailed in the relevant position description, as well as the following mandatory requirements:
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline
- Two years of experience teaching IELTS
- A recognized international qualification in teaching English as a foreign/second/further language and CELTA, DELTA or Trinity TESOL teaching qualifications.
Please send your CV, cover letter and copies of all degrees and teaching qualifications to the following Email address by 30th March, 2017: firstname.lastname@example.org