HCM University of Technology is looking for English Language Instructors and Educators:
The Office for International Study Programs (OISP) is a subdivision of HCM University of Technology. OISP specializes in managing, recruiting and executing high quality graduate and postgraduate qualifications with our partners and affiliates.
The Pre-University program is designed to support students’ English language development, at any level, from preparing for higher education or IELTS through to supporting and developing their future careers.
We are seeking both early career teachers comfortable working with support and guidance and more experienced teachers who able to teach independently and effectively across all levels of English and to take on a mentoring role with less experienced colleagues.
- Competitive rates of pay commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Excellent academic guidance and supportive team structures
- Ongoing professional development
- Predictable teaching schedules with 20 to 30 consecutive hours per week (no evenings and no weekends)
- Clear promotional pathways and the possibility of contracts to outstanding lecturers that share our vision, mission and values.
- A chance to work for Vietnam’s leading technological university.
To be considered for this position, candidates must satisfy the key selection criteria detailed in the relevant position description, as well as the following mandatory requirements:
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline
- Two years of experience teaching IELTS
- A recognized international qualification in teaching English as a foreign/second/further language. We only accept CELTA, DELTA and/or Trinity TESOL teaching qualifications. Applications from candidates with TEFL certificates will not be considered
- Vietnamese instructors will require a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline. You will also need to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard IELTS (Academic) with a band score of at least 8.0
Please send your CV, cover letter and copies of all teaching qualifications to the following Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org