The Office for International Study Programs – OISP is a subdivision of the HCMC University of Technology. OISP specializes in managing, recruiting and executing high quality graduate and postgraduate qualifications with our partners and affiliates.
The Pre-University program is designed to support students’ English language development, at any level, from preparing for higher education or IELTS through to supporting and developing their future careers.
We are seeking experienced Full-time English Language Educators who are in charge of teaching and developing the English program.
- Monthly salary commensurate with qualifications and experiences
- Social insurance and health insurance for employees
- Bonuses for Holidays and other allowances following the current provisions of OISP
- Excellent academic guidance and supportive team structures
- Support with Visa, Work Permit, and Residence Card processes for Expat Educators
To be considered for this position, candidates must satisfy the key selection criteria detailed in the relevant position description, as well as the following mandatory requirements:
- Be a UK, American, Canadian, Australians or New Zealand citizen
- Two years of experience teaching IELTS
- A recognized international qualification in teaching English as a foreign/second/further language. We only accept CELTA, DELTA and/or Trinity TESOL teaching qualifications. Applications from candidates with TEFL certificates will not be considered
- A Bachelor degree
A Master’s degree in a relevant discipline and a minimum English language proficiency standard IELTS (Academic) with a band score of at least 8.0
Please send your CV, cover letter and copies of all degrees and teaching qualifications to the following Email address: email@example.com