WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Develop and manage the international communications for recruiting students in the foreign countries
• Together with the marketing communication manager, plan, manage and execute exhibitions and events in other countries
• Coordinate the development of printed and digital marketing materials including newsletters, technical literature, presentations, direct mail, press releases and advertising.
• Other tasks will be assigned by the international manager
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, English, business, OR 2 years of experience in marketing field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in both English and Vietnamese,
- IELTS 6.0 or above, other language is a plus.
- Candidates graduating from foreign universities are considered as English qualified.
- Candidates without IELTS or TOELF (or equivalent) certificate will have to pass the English test.
- Cover letter with career objective, salary expectation. This is mandatory requirement. Application without it will be rejected
- CV in English with related references and attached image 3x4cm.
Please send your application to email@example.com and please indicate clearly that you apply for International Marketing Executive.