Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology - Office for International Study Programs (OISP) is looking for full-time Academic Officer
- Monthly salary commensurate with qualifications and experiences
- Social insurance and health insurance for employees
- Bonuses for Holidays and other allowances following the current provisions of OISP
- Excellent academic guidance
1. Receiving and giving feedback for the questions of students or students’ parents
2. Managing the students’ tuition fee
- To calculate the tuition fee of students
- To report the students’ payment statu
3. Supporting the activities related to Pre-University
- To organize and following the Soft-skill class
- To prepare the teacher’s contract
4. Checking students’ attendance
- To check the attendance reports sent by class monitors
- To give warning announcement to students who are absent frequently
5. Organizing the BK Innovation and OISP science research
- To announce the timeline of competition
- To cooperate with supervisors in following and supporting contestants to complete the projects on time
6. Other tasks
- To support colleagues the tasks related to subjects’ registration and tuition fee (if any)
- To take over other tasks assigned by managers and team leaders
- Bachelor degree
- IELTS 6.0 or above
- Excellent at MS Office
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively and in a confident and professional manner with people at all levels; strong written communication skills, including the ability to draft formal correspondence, committee papers and other written materials.
- Experience of working to deadlines.
- A flexible and proactive approach to work; the ability to respond efficiently to changing operational needs while also dealing effectively with routine tasks.
Interested candidates for this position must submit via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal CV
- Copy of most recent academic transcript, certificates, qualifications, if any (to be required for interview);
- Be ready for some tests before or after the interview.
Office for International Study Programs