- Support lecturers in class-management
- Assist students with their English and IELTS-related studies
- Tutor weak students and consolidate their knowledge
Working time: 4 slots
- Morning: slot 1: 7:15 – 9:15; slot 2: 9:30 - 11:30
- Afternoon: slot 3: 12:45 – 14:45; slot 4: 15:00 – 17:00
- Competitive rates of pay commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Opportunities to work with, and learn from experienced IELTS Lecturers.
- To be considered for this position, candidates must satisfy the following mandatory requirements:
- Senior students or fresh graduates majored in English pedagogy, Applied Linguistics, English Literature or equivalents.
- Good level of English (IELTS 7.0+). (Candidates will sit a level test if the IELTS certificate is not available.)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 07/08/2017
Please send your CV, cover letter and copies of all degrees and teaching qualifications to the following Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org