- GU, established in 1971 . 1975 welcomed the first students
- Location: the Queensland State of Australia (East Coast Australia), includes 5 campuses: Nathan, Gold Coast, Mt Gravatt, Logan, South Bank.
- Achievement: 1 out of 300 leading universities, 1 out of 10 of Australia’s top universities.
- Total number of students: nearly 38,000, of which nearly 9,000 international students from 120 countries around the world
Griffith University (Australia) has a dynamic learning environment, multicultural with students from 122 different countries around the world. Large lecture halls, modern equipment, adequated to meet all the needs for learning ofstudents. Coming to Griffith, students can choose major that are suitable to aspirations and abilities. After graduation, students are able to find a good job. Griffith always try to bring you the best services with competitive costs
Become a leading University, a Center for training, research excellence, the school combines the best traditional values with innovative value to toward success:
• Tighten solidarity
• Internationalization of education
• Lifelong learning
268 undergraduate programs, 382 graduate program (for higher studying)
Articulation program with Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (Bach khoa) (Ho Chi Minh University of Technology) – OISP: Construction Engineer program
• Students activities: students can join soft skills class for free held by Library
• There is also a Griffith Univeristy Vietnamese Students Association (GUVSA) to support the students study at Griffith in living, (Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/GriffithUniversityVietnameseAssociation)
• Student clubs of GUVSA: Cooking Club, Sports Club, Dance Club, Photography Club, Film Club, Comic book Club, Poetry Club, alumni.
• Other services: health service, green parks, museums etc.
• Rentals and guest houses: 80-135AUD/week• Stay with local families: 100-270 AUD per week
• Sharing houses (with other students): 50-160 AUD/week
• Housing: 70-350 AUD/week
• Dormitory: 8,000 AUD-11,000 AUD per year
⇒ Travel: bus, bike, taxi, private car hiring, train (between campus)
⇒ Additionally, students have many opportunities to work part-time in the Gold Coast (as proved by the Australian Government, International can work for 20 h/week).
⇒ Students enjoying beneficial services such as Room Library with thousands of books, sports clubs, utility services and other public health, etc.
⇒ Total living: 800-1,200 AUD/ month