With the purpose of gathering feedback from students about the quality of subjects, to provide solutions and improve the quality of teaching and learning in the university, the OISP will conduct a survey based on the 172-term’s timetable of the academic year 2017-2018. Information of the survey includes:
TIME PERIOD OF THE SURVEY
The first phase
- Form ” STUDENTS’ OPINION ON SUBJECTS IN THE SECOND SEMESTER, 2017 – 2018″
- Students give their own comments on subjects before assessing subject in the second phase.
(Note: students can skip this phase if they have no comments about the subjects)
- Time: From March 10th 2018 to March 16th 2018 (For K2013 – 2017)
- Lecturers receive feedback from students and make adjustments accordingly if the feedbacks are accurate and lecturers are fully responsible for these issues.
The second phase
- Form “THE SURVEY OF STUDENTS’ OPINION ON ……………………. IN THE SECOND SEMESTER, 2017 – 2018”
- Students are allowed to evaluate all the subjects surveyed in the semester.
(Note: the number of subjects surveyed equals the number of links displayed)
- Time: From March 17th 2018 to May 27th 2018 (For K2013 – 2017)
- Lecturers can see the findings of the survey on the website of Bach Khoa E-learning at: http://e-learning.hcmut.edu.vn
- Log on the website of Back Khoa E-learning at: http://e-learning.hcmut.edu.vn
- Select each subject in turn within “MY PAGE” to take part in the survey.
– In order to have accurate and objective information for quality improvement, it is highly recommended that students actively participate in the survey and respond accurately and honestly to the contents of the survey.
– In addition to the scale-based assessment, it is highly recommended that students take time to provide specific comments and suggestions on open-ended questions so that lecturers, faculties and the university can understand your demands and make effective improvements.
– Students should support the Office to fully collect the survey sample. All students’ personal information is kept confidential by the Office.
This announcement is effective to all current students at OISP. Students are required to take the survey in the most serious manners.
OFFICE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDY PROGRAMS