With the purpose of gathering feedback from students about the quality of subjects to provide solutions and improve the quality of teaching and learning in the university, now OISP conduct survey based on the term 182 timetable of the academic year 2018-2019. Information of the survey includes as follows:
TIME PERIOD OF THE SURVEY
- Form “THE SURVEY OF STUDENTS’ OPINION ON ……………………. IN THE SECOND SEMESTER, 2018 – 2019”
- Students are allowed to evaluate all the subjects surveyed in the semester.
(Note: the number of subjects surveyed is commensurate with the number of links displayed)
- From 18/3/2019 to 20/5/2019
- Lecturers can see the findings of the survey on the website of Bach Khoa E-learning at: http://e-learning.hcmut.edu.vn
- Log on the website of Back Khoa E-learning at: http://e-learning.hcmut.edu.vn
- Select each subject in turn in the overall courses of the item “MY PAGE” to take part in the survey.
– In order to have accurate and objective information for quality improvement, it is highly recommended that students actively participate in the survey and respond accurately and honestly the contents of the survey.
– In addition to the assessment on scale, it is highly recommended that you take the time to provide specific comments and suggestions on open-ended questions so that lecturers, faculties and university can understand your demands and make effective improvements.
– Students should support the Office to fully collect the survey sample. Student’s personal information is guaranteed by the Office.
OISP informs all students of the courses. Students are required to do the survey seriously.
OFFICE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDY PROGRAMS