- Students who are qualified for admission (& scholarship, if applicable) are informed via email.
- Students will receive the following documents by email:
- Offer of Admission: Official Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (HCMUT) notice that students are qualified for admission.
- Offer Acceptance Agreement: Terms, Conditions & Remarks when accepting the Offer of Admission.
- Scholarship (and/or Financial Aid) Acceptance, if applicable: Specific tuition & scholarship scheme applied for students.
WHAT’S the next step?
- Sign the Agreement & the Scholarship Acceptance (if applicable), scan and send the required files to the email email@example.com before the due date informed.
- Complete the transfer of payments (application fees, tuition fee deposit, dormitory deposit, etc.), and send the scanned files of bank receipt to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. See payment instructions here.
- Send by post to the University all the required documents which are certified/ notarized/ attested to be true copies of the original documents.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO BE SENT BY POST
- Offer Acceptance Agreement, Scholarship Acceptance (if applicable)
- Passport (valid for more than 12 months): copy of the personal detail page
- Certified copies of all academic documents: high school record, high school diploma, etc.
- Bank receipt of relevant payment (Admission Fee, Tuition Fee Deposit, Dormitory Deposit, etc.). See payment instructions here
- Health Examination Results issued by the authorized medical center of the home country (if any).
Students still have to take the health examination in Vietnam with an estimated fee of 133 USD.
- All the academic documents have to be certified/ notarized/ attested by authorized organizations that they are true copies of the original ones.
- Student application is not validated until Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (HCMUT) receives the hard copies of documents. If the delivered documents are not qualified, not certified, or different from the scanned files, the student’s application will then be invalidated and canceled.
ADDRESS FOR SENDING DOCUMENTS BY POST
Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (HCMUT)
Office for International Study Programs
268 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Ward 14, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Building A4, Floor 3, Room 306
Tel: +84 28 7300 4183 | Mobile: +84 8 9916 9961