- GU, established in 1971. 1975 welcomed the first students
- Location: the Queensland State of Australia (East Coast Australia), includes 5 campuses: Nathan, Gold Coast, Mt Gravatt, Logan, and South Bank.
- Achievement: 1 out of 300 leading universities, 1 out of 10 of Australia’s top universities.
- Total number of students: nearly 38,000, of which nearly 9,000 international students from 120 countries around the world
Griffith University (Australia) has a dynamic learning environment, multicultural with students from 122 different countries around the world. Large lecture halls, and modern equipment, are adequate to meet all the needs for learning of students. Coming to Griffith, students can choose majors that are suitable to their aspirations and abilities. After graduation, students are able to find a good job. Griffith always tries to bring you the best services at competitive costs
Become a leading University, a Center for training, and research excellence, the school combines the best traditional values with innovative values toward success:
• Tighten solidarity
• Internationalization of education
• Lifelong learning
268 undergraduate programs, 382 graduate programs (for higher studying)
STUDY AT GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY
Articulation program with Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (HCMUT):
• Students activities: students can join soft skills class for free held by Library
• There is also a Griffith University Vietnamese Students Association (GUVSA) to support the students studying at Griffith in living,
(Facebook fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/GriffithUniversityVietnameseAssociation)
• Student clubs of GUVSA: Cooking Club, Sports Club, Dance Club, Photography Club, Film Club, Comic book Club, Poetry Club, Alumni.
• Other services: health services, green parks, museums, etc.