Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (HCMUT – Bach khoa) – Vietnam National University thank you for your interest in our university.
International students can apply from now for undergraduate programs in Term Fall 2022.
before 22 June, 2022
Step 1. Complete an application form
Download the Application form in English programs here and fill in.
- Applicants acknowledge that all informationon the application form is correct. Applicants must notify HCMUT – Bach khoa when there is a change.
- Applicants must check the admission requirement before submitting their application forms to confirm that they are academically eligible for admission into the program of their choice.
Step 2. Prepare the following required documents
- International Passport (personal information page)
- High School Certificate/ Diploma
- High School Transcript (Mark sheets/ Academic Records of your studying)
- English Certificate & other relevant documents (optional)
***(required) English Proficiency: IELTS 4.5; or relevant;
Students are required to have the mentioned English certificate to apply for admission. Otherwise, students have to take Duolingo English Test and get at least 65 points.
***(optional) English Proficiency: IELTS 6.0; or TOEFL iBT 79;
Under the situation that students are admitted to the University, students who do not have the mentioned English certificate will have to take English Entrance Test on arrival at HCMUT – Bach
Step 3. Submit application form and documents
Applicants send the application form and all of required documents to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application fee is 50 USD (1,000,000 VND). Students can pay by transferring payments through the banks (read instructions here).
- The University starts proceeding students’ application when all the required documents are submitted correctly.