– History: founded October 1, 1976, with six basic majors.
– Training programs: undergraduate, master, doctorate, research…
– Infrastructure: meet all of the conditions of the facilities which modern universities need.
– Electrical Science in NUT was established in 1976 with the school. Today, activities of faculty spanning from the energy sector, electrical and electronic components, and optical electronics to information processing sectors
– Affiliation program with Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (HCMUT): program of Electrical Engineers-Electronics
▸Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Student activities: it has quite a lot of infrastructure to serve the needs of diverse sports: soccer field, baseball field, tennis court, multipurpose buildings, indoor swimming pool, gym, and golf driving range.
NAGAOKA CITY – JAPAN
– The city of Nagaoka is in Niigata, Chubu region, Japan.
– Citywide 840.88 km2, in the center of the province and has 280,480 inhabitants (before 1/8/2008), the second Eastern in the province after the capital city of Niigata.
– The city of Nagaoka, in the capital of Niigata, the people are blessed with snow. The white snowflakes fall down the region in Central Western Japan had to give this place a good deal of pure water is abundant and is the source of the most delicious sake and rice country. The city is also known for the greatest Fireworks festivals in Japan, held in August every year.
– In addition to schools, the student can be helped by the Mutsumikai-volunteer helping pupils. The weekly activities to meet and help LHSon’s problems of living.
– For pupils in Japan there are many choices of accommodation like dormitories, and rentals (can walk or travel on the bike to school for about 5-10 minutes). For international students of Nagaoka is preferred in the dormitory of the College.
– The cost of eating out in Japan is very expensive. However, in the dormitory at the Nagaoka, there is a canteen at a cost pretty cheap for students of the school. At the same time, students can also cook in Nagaoka.
CONDITIONS OF LEARNING AND LIVING
• The student community and the student community programs:
• Japanese Club:
• International Contact: 1603-1 Kamitomioka, Nagaoka, Niigata 940-2188,JAPAN
Tel: + 81-258-46-6000