OISP Research Sponsorship
- Students who are studying English Programs, Advanced Programs, and Articulation Programs are herein defined as OISP students.
- Instructors are herein defined as lecturers or teaching assistants of subjects/courses from HCMUT.
- Groups of OISP students and other HCMUT students conduct research related to any engineering & technology fields.
- The number of OISP students has to be more than half of the group members.
- The application for OISP Research Scholarship is provided and guided by instructors.
- Research project plans are registered and submitted to the faculties that the research fields are related by the end of every August. The Faculties are responsible for informing students about the timeline and process of application, as well as assessment of research.
- If the project plans are approved, each group of students will be financially supported in part or in full to conduct the research.
- Groups of students have 6 months to complete their research and write the report, making prototypes (if applicable).
- Every May, OISP organizes a Student Research Conference in which each group presents and exchanges the result of their scientific research.
- Mr. Huy Le – Academic Affairs Department of OISP
- Email: email@example.com
- Office phone: (84-8) 38.647.256 – Ext. 6299