- Students who are qualified for admission (& scholarship, if applicable) are informed via email.
- Students will receive the following documents by email:
- Offer of Admission: Official notice of Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (Bach khoa) that announces students are qualified for admission.
- Offer Acceptance Agreement: Terms, Conditions & Remarks when accepting the Offer of Admission.
- Scholarship (and/or Financial Aid) Acceptance, if applicable: Specific tuition & scholarship scheme applied for students.
WHAT’S the next step?
- Sign the Agreement & the Scholarship Acceptance (if applicable), scan and send the required files to the email firstname.lastname@example.org before the due date informed.
- Complete transfer of payments (application fees, tuition fee deposit, dormitory deposit, etc.), send the scanned files of bank receipt to the email email@example.com. See payment instruction here.
- Send by post to the University all the required documents which are certified/ notarized/ attested to be the true copies of the original documents.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO BE SENT BY POST
- Offer Acceptance Agreement, Scholarship Acceptance (if applicable)
- Passport (valid for more than 12 months): copy of the personal detail page
- Certified copies of all academic documents: high school record, high school diploma, etc.
- Bank receipt of relevant payment (Admission Fee, Tuition Fee Deposit, Dormitory Deposit, etc.). See payment instruction here
- Health Examination Result issued by authorized medical center of home country (if any).
Students still have to take the health examination in Vietnam with the estimated fee 133 USD.
- All the academic documents have to be certified/ notarized/ attested by authorized organizations that they are the true copies of the original ones.
- Student application is not validated until Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (Bach khoa) receive the hard-copies of documents. If the delivered documents are not qualified, or not certified, or different from the scanned files, student’s application will then be invalidated and canceled.
ADDRESS FOR SENDING DOCUMENTS BY POST
Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (HCMUT – Bach Khoa)
Office for International Study Programs
268 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Ward 14, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Building A4, Floor 3, Room 306
Tel: +84 28 7300 4183 | Mobile: +84 8 9916 9961