WHAT TO PREPARE BEFORE ARRIVAL
- Print out the informative & supportive email from the University which has useful contacts and guidelines.
- Prepare 04 passport photos sized 3cm x 4cm & 04 passport photos sized 4cm x 6cm
- Prepare 200 USD for insurance and other fees as informed before. If it’s possible, please exchange to VND currency at the airport.
- Other documents as required by the International Admission Department.
- An international debit/ credit card which students will use to withdraw money from their bank accounts in their home countries (VISA card or Master Card is highly recommended). For certainty, please double check with the banks that the debit/ credit cards can be used to withdraw money in Vietnam.
what to do on arrival
1. Complete the Admission Process
Students prepare documents, passport photos, and 200 USD exchanged to VND as instructed.
Students are guided to complete the admission process, including opening a local bank account for the student & university’s convenience.
2. English Entrance Test
Students who do not submit IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL iBT 79 by the due date as informed have to take the English Entrance Test on arrival. The test is formated the same as the IELTS test.
Students who are qualified (following Article 3, Term 3 in the Regulations on Submission of English Certificate) are waived for English courses in the Pre-University semester. Else, students have to take the courses following the Regulation.
3. Orientation Week
Students have been informed of a detailed schedule of activities: City tour, Orientation day, Field trips, Cu Chi tunnel tour…
Students are subjected to participate in all activities.