If you are an outstanding student, we want to recognize and reward your talent with prestigious scholarships awarded by Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (Bach khoa – HCMUT). These scholarships support your learning journey by paying for your course of study, either in part or in full.
- Scholarships are available for full-time undergraduate students at Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (Bach khoa – HCMUT)
- Scholarships are awarded to students apply for any undergraduate programs at HCMUT – Bach khoa. (View all of the programs here)
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants apply for scholarships through the same online application form used for admissions. To apply online, please click here.
Application is considered complete if:
- All required fields of the application are filled.
- All of the following required documents are uploaded to the application form or sent to the email email@example.com:
- High School Certificate
- High School Transcript
- Other certificates including English Certificate (if any) will also be very supportive.
- All of the documents submitted must be translated into English. Also, please enclose the original documents for confronting.
- The scholarships are given for the first semester. In order to maintain the scholarships in the following academic semesters, students must have: GPA ≥ 7.0 (10 point scale)
- Scholarships only apply to tuition fee in Vietnam, NOT to the tuition fee in the last two years if students choose to transfer to our partner universities.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Applications for Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (Bach khoa – HCMUT) scholarships will close on: 30 April, every year.
After receiving the Scholarship Offer Letter from Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (Bach khoa) (Ho Chi Minh University of Technology), students have to sign on the documents and finish the admission fee & tuition fees by 30 May, every year.