- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Duration: 4 years
- No. of credits: 123 credits
- Medium of instruction: English
- Tuition fee: 80-100 million vnd/year(*)
(*for studying 4 years in Vietnam)
The curriculum provides students with skills and knowledge of planning, designing building construction and maintenance of civil engineering projects.
Graduates can work in international construction & civil companies as a designer, construction project manager and so on… enables future engineers to be at the forefront in serving society.
After graduating with the Civil Engineering from Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (HCMUT), engineers can take a lot of work in the fields of Construction and Civil Engineering as:
- Design and construction, design verification, construction project management, construction examination, and inspection
- To become a lecturer and research staff for international universities
- Companies recruiting graduates from HCMUT are Bachy Soletance, Meinhardt, Apave, Aurecon, CPG, Arup, Unicons, Coteccons, Cofico,…
Students have 2 options:
Students study at HCMUT for 4 years and get a Bachelor of Civil Engineering awarded by HCMUT.
After completing 02 years at HCMUT, students with financial and academic eligibility may transfer to our following partner universities in Australia, New Zealand, and Japan for the later 02 years to complete their study for Bachelor’s degree:
- The University of Queensland (Australia)
- Griffith University (Australia)
- The University of Adelaide (Australia)
- Monash University (Australia)
The official Bachelor’s degree is awarded by the partner university.
The advantage of this option is that the student can save about 50% on the total fees (tuition fee and living expenses) compared to studying for full 4 years in Australia to get a Bachelor’s degree awarded by the partner university.
- Study language: English
- Training duration: 04 years at HCMUT, Vietnam
- Campus: For more information about the HCMUT campus, please visit our campus
- The referential curriculum is displayed below. Visit here for detailed & latest updates.
Civil Engineering Drawing
|General Physics Labs
Introduction to Engineering
|Year 2||Basis of Surveying
Probability and Statistics
Strength of Materials
Vietnamese Culture & Language
|Year 3||Construction Equipment and Method
Mechanics of Structures
Reinforced Concrete Building Structures
|Reinforced Concrete Structures
|Year 4||Construction Economics
Humans and the Environment
On-Site Construction Management
Steel Building Structures