- Bachelor of Engineering (Environmental)
- Duration: 4 years
- No. of credits: 122 credits
- Medium of instruction: English
- Tuition fee: approx. 80-100 million vnd(*)
(*for studying 4 years in Vietnam)
Environmental Engineering provides students with knowledge of chemical, physical and biological processes in environmental pollution control; techniques and construction operating management or environmental control system such as disposing of urban and industrial sewage; air pollution control, disposing of solid waste and toxics; and recycle, reuse, renew wastes, etc.
Students graduating from this program are involved in efforts to improve recycling, waste disposal, public health, and control of water and air pollution.
Graduates may work on designing, planning, and implementing measures to prevent, control, or remediate environmental hazards.
Graduates can work in the following areas related to (but not restricted to):
- Design and evaluation of erosion control systems
- Systems and processes for management and utilization of wastes
- Design and management of water control systems
- Inspection, evaluation, and reporting for regulatory compliance
- Air quality monitoring, air emission measurement and modeling, air pollution mitigation and control, and air dispersion modeling
- Design of animal housing
- Environmental management
- Expert witness
Students have 2 options:
Students study at HCMUT for 4 years and get the Bachelor of Environmental Engineering awarded by HCMUT.
After completing 02 years at HCMUT, students with financial and academic eligibility may transfer to our following oversea partner universities in Australia, New Zealand, and Japan for the later 02 years to complete their study for Bachelor’s degree:
- Study language: English
- Degree: Bachelor of Environmental Engineering awarded by HCMUT
- Training duration: 04 years at HCMUT, Vietnam
- Campus: For more information about the HCMUT campus, please visit our campus.
- The curriculum is in the link here
Leave your question or concern through the channels below.