- Bachelor of Engineering (Environmental Management and Technology)
- Duration: 4 years
- No. of credits: 130 credits
- Medium of instruction: English
- Tuition fee: approx. 80-100 million VND*
(*for studying 4 years in Vietnam)
Environmental Management and Technology Programs students are equipped with updated knowledge basis of environmental and natural resources management, remote sensing and GIS applications in natural resources management; knowledge of treatment technology to water supply, waste water, waste gas and solid waste.
Environmental Management and Technology engineers can meet the recruitment needs and work at the size of the organization they work for. Some common tasks are listed, but not limited to, below:
- The Provincial Ministry and Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Environmental Monitoring Center of the province
- Ministry and Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
- District-based Department of Environmental and Natural Resources Management
- International companies including SEEN, Energy Development Center (EDEC), Nike Vietnam, Clover Technologies Group, and the environmental consulting firm with advisory functions in setting up feasibility reports for projects relating to the environment, natural resources, reports for environmental impact assessment, and for local/national/regional development planning, etc.
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) often recruit engineers of Environmental Management and Technology graduated from HCMUT, including IUCN Vietnam, CARE Vietnam, foreign NGOs such as WWF, Save the Children, ENDA, social organizations such as Water and Environmental Conservation Unions, Environmental Conservation Association, etc.
Students have 2 options:
Students study at HCMUT for 4 years and get the Bachelor of Environmental Management & Technology awarded by HCMUT.
After completing 02 years at HCMUT (HCMUT – Bach khoa), students with financial and academic eligibility may transfer to Griffith University (Australia) for the later 02 years to complete their study for Bachelor’s degree. The official bachelor’s degree is awarded by Griffith University (Australia).
The advantage of this option is that the student can save about 50% on the total fee (tuition fee and living expenses) compared to studying for full 4 years in Australia to get Bachelor’s Degree awarded by Griffith University (Australia).
- Study language: English
- Training duration: 04 years at HCMUT, Vietnam
- Campus: For more information about the HCMUT campus, please visit our campus
- The curriculum is in the link here
Leave your question or concern through the channels below.