- Bachelor of Business
- Duration: 4 years
- No. of credits: 132 credits
- Medium of instruction: English
- Tuition fee: approx. 80-100 million VND*
(*for studying 4 years in Vietnam)
Logistics & Supply Chain Management program provides students with knowledge of supply chain management such as demand planning, purchasing, inventory control, material handling, transportation, warehousing, product packaging, support services, and supply chain management strategy.
After graduating this program, students can work in many positions such as:
- Planning executive: gather and analyze data, identify problems, and develop methods supporting supply chain management.
- Procurement executive: find, assess and select suppliers; negotiate and maintain cooperative relationships with suppliers.
- Inventory executive: inventory quality and accuracy of goods, monitor cargo flow, work with warehouses and pursue distribution strategies to optimize workflow and labor productivity in distribution facilities.
- Goods management executive: manage distribution and supply of goods.
- Transport coordinator: work with carriers and customers to ensure goods are delivered on time.
- Production coordinator: analyze data and forecast future production needs, plan to produce goods.
- Specialists in the fields closely related to logistics and supply chain management such as the international payment department at banks, marine and cargo insurance department at insurance companies.
Graduates have a chance to work in both Vietnam and foreign corporations: DHL, OOCL, Samsung, Unilever Vietnam, Bosch, Jabil Vietnam, Nestle, BigC, Vinamilk, Vietnam Airlines, VietJet, Saigon Coop, Saigon Beer, Saigon Port, etc.
Students have 2 options:
Students study at HCMUT for 4 years and get the Bachelor of Logistics & Supply Chain Management awarded by HCMUT.
After completing 02 years at HCMUT, students with financial and academic eligibility may transfer to our partner universities for the later 02 years to complete their study for Bachelor’s degree. The official bachelor’s degree is awarded by the partner universities.
HCMUT is currently working to associate the program with our partner universities in Australia, New Zealand, and Japan. The information will be updated here soon.