- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechatronic)
- Duration: 4 years
- No. of credits: 148 credits
- Medium of instruction: English
- Tuition fee: approx. 80-100 million VND*
(*for studying 4 years in Vietnam)
Mechatronic Engineering Program at HCMUT provides students with solid knowledge of mechanical, electrical, computer systems, software engineering, and advanced knowledge about the practice of modern industrial environment.
Our program emphasizes the design of electro-mechanical devices ranging from large-scale automated manufacturing systems to micro-scale sensors and instrumentation.
After graduating the Mechatronic Engineering from Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (HCMUT), engineers can work in all related areas but mostly include:
- The heavy industry, manufacturing
- Companies work in the automatic equipment and aviation field
- Companies manufacture high-end devices and robotic
Students have 2 options:
Students study at HCMUT for 4 years and get a Bachelor of Mechatronic Engineering awarded by HCMUT.
After completing 02 years at HCMUT, students with financial and academic eligibility may transfer to our partner universities in Australia the later 02 years to complete their study for Bachelor’s degree:
The official bachelor’s degree is awarded by the partner university.
The advantage of this option is that the student can save about 50% on total fees (tuition fee and living expenses) compared to studying for full 4 years in Australia to get a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Study language: English
- Training duration: 04 years at HCMUT, Vietnam.
- Campus: For more information about the HCMUT campus, please visit our campus.
- The curriculum is in the link here
Leave your question or concern through the channels below.