The course aims to prepare students with essential skills, such as communication skills, teamwork skills, presentation skills, writing skills, time management skills, project management skills, studying skills, problem-solving skills…
AIMS OF COURSE
- To help students comprehend and apply effective study, communication and work skills through class discussion, extra curriculum activities such as OISP Camp, Community Project, Social Topic Discussion and Seminars
- To develop students’ confidence, enhance their ability to communicate professionally and to foster civilized, harmonized manner
- To cultivate and nurture students’ ethics, social awareness, social responsibility and global mindset
- L.O.1: Understand personal self-awareness
- L.O.2: Summarize methods for effective learning, reviewing and taking exam
- L.O.3: Apply teamwork skills
- L.O.4: Apply skills to present effectively
- L.O.5: Apply skills to communicate effectively
- L.O.6: Understand problem solving skills
- L.O.7: Analyze social, national awareness and responsibility
What are extra activities?
A two-day camping trip involve various activities and events for freshmen, not only to relax but also to connect with more friends, putting the skills learned into practice.
The festival is a wonderful opportunity for both students and the community to come together to learn, as well as to teach their culture to others.
Students plan, execute & manage their own projects of which the benefits are enough impactful. Thus, students are challenged & enhance their skills.
Presentation Contest Day
Students reports & presents their projects, including ideas, process, results, difficulties, and learning points.
INTERNATIONAL ADMISSION 2023
International students can apply from now for undergraduate programs in Term Fall 2023.